Charles, as a matter of fact, was all for advancing on london, but practically all his followers were against it . 事实上,查理完全赞成向伦敦进军,然而他的部下几乎全都反对。
In the middle of the night eugenie, whose thought were all for her cousin, thought she heard the groan of a dying man . 半夜里,一心想着堂兄弟的欧也妮,似乎听见一个快要死去的人在那里呻吟。
You want to take it all for yourself and cut me out 你想全部拿走,连我的也不放过
Thank you all for coming and taking part in our camp 感谢大家来参加我们这个营。
That is all for my speech , and thank you very much 我的发言到此结束,谢谢大家!
Thank you all for your love , concern and kindness 感谢你们的爱,关怀和仁慈。
Tom : is this complex all for your company 汤姆:这几栋大楼全都是贵公司的吗?
I thank you all for your friendship and companionship 谢谢你们所有的友情和友谊!
Oh - oh . ok , thank you all for coming . we gotta go 噢噢,好啦,谢谢你们的到来,得走了
Hello everyone and i thank you all for being here tonight 大家好,谢谢你们今晚光临